Heute ist nach langer Zeit eine neue Version mit Neuerungen erschienen. Dazu zählt die Möglichkeit, Banner oder andere notwendigen Icons via https– Verbindung abrufen zu können. Daneben mussten einige tiefere Änderungen durchgeführt werden, da der Compiler aktualisiert wurde.
Die komplette Änderungsliste:
=== Client Release 3.0.14 14 Mar 2014
+ Updated to Qt 5.2.1. Updated compilers, runtime and third party libraries. This includes a multitude of changes to the TeamSpeak client to ensure transition from Qt 4 to 5. This is a major update under the hood.
+ Iconpacks can now be provided as a zip file. See gfx/default.zip. Old folders gfx/default and gfx/countries will be emptied on update. Custom iconpacks are still supported. Icons in extracted folders take priority over zip archives if both exist.
Note: Plugin authors have to provide their own icons.
+ The plugin SDK is now distributed as zip archive in pluginsdk.zip. The old pluginsdk folder is no longer updated, original files will be automatically deleted on update.
+ Added https support, so the client can now load and display remote icons from https pages. A https server banner will work after the next server release.
* Distribute Windows runtime as DLLs in TeamSpeak installation root instead of using vcredist package. This is a temporary solution until the updater is able to run a downloaded vcredist package post-update if required.
* Unused Qt 4 libraries will be deleted by the updater when the updater starts (so not immediately on first update, as the old updater still requires Qt 4).
* Memory usage and overall performance optimizations.
* Plugin API increased to 20. Plugins depending on Qt 4.8 have to be updated.
* Plugin API: Added isDown parameter to requestHotkeyInputDialog function to support PTT key bindings. Note: It’s in the pluginsdk.zip now!
* Prevent client from connecting to ports > 65535.
* Missing icons will be shown as a blue bordered icon with a number.
* Inform users when a recording client joins or leaves your channel.
* Permissions window allows to set b_channel_join_ignore_password for server groups, channel groups and clients.
* „Install Overwolf“ checkbox in Windows is now remotely controlled by Overwolf server. If down or not reachable, defaults to disabled.
* Cache animated avatars/banners to lower hard disk access.
* On Linux the system tray icon is now hidden by default due to incompatibilities with Qt and freedesktop tray icon standards. It can be activated in the options.
* Privilege key window supports Multi-select for copy to clipboard action.
* Improved integration with Overwolf for their latest 2014-02-03 release.
* Moved chat format buttons from mainwindow into the chat input contextmenu. These actions will now add bbCode tags to the text instead of using a very basic WYSIWYG approach, which is too dependant on Qt CSS formatting risking to break on any Qt update.
* Automatically format *bold* and _underline_ in received chat messages.
– Fixed joystick/gamepad button count.
– Fixed renaming profiles.
– Fixed saving preset messages.
– Removed „Hide in taskbar“ option
– Removed „Use double click to activate“ option, tray icon activation is now using the platform standard behavior (double click on Windows, single click on other platforms)
– Fixed an undefined file transfer status when transfer starts.
– Fixed a possible file transfer crash when transfer starts.
– Updated emoticons display which can now show more icons at once.
– Fixed showing a blank main window when minimizing/maximizing the window quickly.
– PTT key in capture profile is only shown from default hotkey profile.
– Show error message on missing sound files.
– Fixed possible crash when deleting a profile.
– Fixed possible animated avatar freeze.
– Fixed rare crash when increasing identity security level.
– Fixed client name format in client banned message
– Fixed wrong notification ID in channel created event